Friday, March 9, 2012

March




March, Doubtlessly it’s the best month of the year for me.I know it sounds crazy to like a particular month when you have the least hopes for this year’s march to be legendary. Lolz … Man.. I love this phrase.. “Legendary “ .Why only me ….I’m pretty much sure that all the fans who watch How I met your mother must know this famous statement of awesomeness by Mr. Barney Stinson . Someday I might blog about his and Ted Mosby’s characters too. Just before I started blogging finished watching the 18th episode of HIMYM season 7 “Karma”. It’s insane that they have used a religious phrase to name a stripper in it but you have to forgive these Americans, at least they make you laugh.


Some of the most unforgettable moments of my life have taken place on this month but many of them leaving a load of harsh memories. Still I love this month because it has lot to offer me and I’m also in the habit of waiting to give a go at things until this month comes. J Why don’t I line up all the reasons that mattered me to choose this topic, like I did in the previous post “Killing the Identity. Hmmmm…  The reason of course is simply because I don’t want to do that on a public diary.

But it’s my birthday month… Everybody must know that…. Hey world …Celebrate the birth month of some great people ever lived… You know what Albert Einstein and I were born on consecutive days (Of course not in the same year ryt ). I wanted to write something big and long as I did in A Single Night’s Hero. But it seemed worthless… 

Right now I’m listening to a touching Hindi song Tujhe Bhula diya  .And I've made you listen to that by encoding it to the post.Hope you won't mind .(I'm assuming all of my readers to be unlimited users). :P.I love the meaning and the melody of this song since it took me eight years back to where I was just an O/L student . I really miss those says. How many times have I wished to go back in time and re-hold the happiness I had lost years ago? People blame me for still sticking to the past. But I’ve forgotten what I should forget. I know that for sure.But First scar is always the deepest.No matter how much you try to cover, it's impossible to cure such a wound unless it heals automatically.All plasters wear out in attempts when the scar is this much irrecoverably painful.

Sometimes I feel that the time has come to treat it. But who knows I might be wrong.And now I'm more than afraid to make mistakes.So I’ll let the time decide it.