Sunday, February 12, 2012

Diaring




                                 Each and everyone have a story to tell about their lives. I too consider myself a good story creator/narrator and someday may be when I’m 60 years old I won’t be hesitating to write it down not with publishing purposes but for my own satisfaction :D... Till then I will be collecting all these precious memories unwritten and safely saved in the deepest corner of my heart as I had given up writing the diaries a long time ago.. (I wish I could regain those diaries.. Damn...… I should have given a second thought before getting rid of them all)..

                            Writing a diary.. Is that psychopathic?…In my point of view it’s 30% yes and 70% NOOOoooooo…..  When I first began writing on this thing called diary my whole intention was to improve my writing skills.. As expected It did help me a lot to impress my school’s E.literature teacher who marked our papers according to the weight of the answer sheets  :P.. I was getting plenty of marks than the rest of my class mates (maaay be not because I attended his tuition classes Lolz).. And as you can see my writing has become pathetic since I stopped diarying (I made up that word  :P). 

                             Later it became a habit and I kept on writing every special thing happened to me and with that I mean EVERYTHING !!! … That was kind of like a hobby to me..  It was a monument of my feelings, expectations, and my attitudes over colleagues and for all those unforgettable moments which have made up who I am.

                             People will look back and perceive certain life events differently when they reach different stages of their lives. So will I. It’s surely gonna feel extraordinary to recall the stupid and hilarious things you’ve done when you’re much older rit :D … Unlike keeping a diary locked inside your cup-board with its keys hidden under your mattress fearing your younger brother’s gonna excavate it, Blogging hits your privacy a LOT... Nevertheless I always have these BlogSpot privacy features which I might enable one day if I feel I’m giving out myself unnecessarily. Ok… That’s it for 2day .Once again wasting my precious time on this ridiculous blog … Hope this won’t become a habit too :D..  So this message is for all my friends out there PLZ STOP BLOGGING and start DIARING ….:P :P :P :P….